In this live talk, stream-wg member Matteo Collina and David Gonzalez author of “Developing microservices with Node.js” dig deep on streams. This live session is packed with seasoned advice, live coding and insightful discussion around Node.js streams.
- Why streams? Streams 1, 2, and 3
- Readable, Writable, Duplex and Transform Backpressure
- Popular modules (pump, end-of-stream, through2, split2…)
- An example: parsing wikipedia!
- The future of streams, activities in core
Need Node experts for your next project? Contact us to see how we can help!