Who are we? AMPEERS Energy in a Nutshell
Cheers, NodeConf EU attendees! We are AMPEERS Energy, an innovative and dynamic company dedicated to creating smart energy solutions for a sustainable future in the real estate sector.
Our vision is to bring carbon emissions in real estate down to 0% — we guide our customers through the complex journey of portfolio transparency and modernization.
We mainly use Node.js for our services, adding data analytics and providing a platform for decarbonization. Renewable energy is not just a vision, but a reality — simple, profitable, now!
Meet the team at NodeConf EU
We’re excited to be part of this year’s NodeConf EU, and we’re bringing a stellar team to Kilkenny:
- Astrid: Our People & Culture Manager, with a passion for talent acquisition and creating an inclusive workspace.
- Marco: One of our brilliant Backend Engineers. He’s responsible for some of the magic behind our innovative solutions.
- Lucas: Our CTO, the visionary who ensures that our technical solutions are not just efficient but also sustainable.
Why chat with us?
- Sustainability: Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Let’s talk about how technology can lead the way in ensuring a greener future!
- Career Opportunities: If you’re looking to be part of an ambitious team that’s changing the energy landscape, come chat with us 🙂. We’re always on the lookout for driven talents like you.
Workshop Alert: npx decarbonize node
- Date and Time: 7th of November 2023, 16:00 GMT
- Details: Join Marco and Lucas for an informative and interactive workshop titled “npx decarbonize node”. Dive into how the Node.js ecosystem can be made more sustainable and energy-efficient. Together we can make Node.js maybe even a little greener than it already is ��
More about Lucas Recknagel and the workshop details can be found here.
We look forward to meeting you at NodeConf EU
We’re thrilled to be part of NodeConf EU, and we can’t wait to meet you all in Kilkenny. Let’s come together to shape a sustainable future for technology and the world!